* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
  • Calendar
  • It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Request for our Eastern ID and Montana folks
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:12 am 

Legion ID #: 0
    As most folks here in the Treasure Valley know, my hubby has designated himself the unofficial troop photographer (it's his excuse to not wear a costume, but we'll save that conversation for another day :P). For the troops that he attends, he takes some high resolution photos and then posts them to a Google drive for us all to share. This is great because when it comes to making promotional material, we have the image quality that we need for photo manipulation. It's also my wifey duty to say that his pictures are great!
    We have a Con coming up next weekend and I got a wild hair about printing some nice big banners like I've seen other Bases use. As we started to put things together though, we realized that we barely have any good, high-quality images of our extended Idaho and Montana family. We would love to add you to future promotional material, so if you're able, please share your good pictures with us. Google drive has been a good tool for us, so far. Facebook strips away too much quality and we can't use those pictures. I'm too old and out of touch to use Snapchat, but I suspect it does the same.
    This post has already gotten too long, but if you have any questions, please let me know. I'd love to be able to put together banners and other material that show the whole troop. Have a happy Fourth!

Post subject: Re: Request for our Eastern ID and Montana folks
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:38 pm 
    501st Active Member
    501st Active Member
    Forum Supporter
    Forum Supporter

Legion ID #: 77766
    I should be able to put together a gallery on Google of our North Idaho troops.